Ways You Can Safely and Efficiently Recover Lost Files Even After System RestorationRawat March 7, 2019 0 COMMENTS
It is very upsetting to lose your important official and personal documents, videos, and photo after performing a system restoration. It can cause you a lot of regret after losing them post a system restore. The most efficient way to prevent loss of these files is by performing a backup of your data. If you miss to take your data backup, then you need not worry. You can also recover them with a data recovery tool.
Reasons for File Loss after System Restoration
Loss of data after system restoration can happen due to various reasons. Some of them being:
- Forgetting to take regular backups
- Faulty operation
- Others reasons like a severe virus, internal faulty parts of hard disks, incompatibility of systems that can lead to loss of your files
How helpful is file recovery software in retrieving lost files?
This file recovery software offers support for undamaged RAIDs, virtual disks, and Windows Storage Spaces. This file recovery software has abilities to recover lost and deleted files by performing standard search for photos and videos among different file systems.
Its versatile search mechanism and amazing file viewing abilities enable one to locate and view lost files easily and quickly. It provides automatic updates for the lifetime that guarantees users that their image and video recovery abilities will be updated.
Features of files recovery software
As per 2018 review, users of these software have specified following features of this software:
- Recover deleted or lost files, music, photos, emails, audio from any storage device safely, effectively, and completely.
- Supports data recovery from hard drive, recycle bin, memory card, digital camera, flash drive, and camcorders.
- Supports recovery of data for formatting, sudden deletion, virus attack, hard drive corruption, system crash under different situations.
Steps to recover lost files post system restoration
To recover your files safely after system restoration, data recovery tool can prove to be immensely beneficial. You need to follow a set of steps to perform this method effectively.
- Download and install the application on your computer
- Launch it and choose the option “Deleted Files Recovery”
- Provide the right location from where you lost files post performing the system restore
- Once you do this, click on “Start” button to begin scanning the location
- If you don’t find your lost files after performing the scan, then you need to scan again with a different mode this time. Choose “All-Around Recovery” option. It will take some more time to search for files.
- Post the scan, preview it and check the recovered files. Click on “Recover” button to restore your data back.
A data recovery tool is an effective way to recover almost all kinds of files that are lost post system restore. This includes photos, documents, videos, archived files and more. It uses this knowledge to find out the amount of disk space taken by a deleted file. All these above steps and use of a trusted data recovery tool will definitely assist you in effective data recovery.