By taking part in the course, you can able to master the basics of react markup languages such as JSX, “props”, “state”, event handling and other make principles. All you have to do is to choose the best institute to take the course. If you do not have time to take part in the offline react native training, you can choose the online course by registering on the site. At the end of the course, you will be given the course completion certification. The point is that, you need to make sure whether or not this course suits you.
Who Can Take the Course?
The professionals and developers that want to master in react training to design custom and native mobile applications can take the course and gain a lot of benefits that can help them design a stunning application.
What the Participants Can Learn from the Course?
- They can able to create authentications for the applications
- They can design new and creative native applications for mobile
- They can able to design small reusable components from the complex components
- They can learn the fundamentals of the react native course
- They can design applications for iOS and Android
How to Design the Minimalist Weather Application Using React Native?
The requirements for designing the weather app are,
- Simple npm commands
- Make sure that Node Js installed on your computer
- You should be familiar with React
About the author
Nidhi Mahajan is a guest blogger and passionate about content writing. She has been creating Content for more than 5 years. For more articles you can check her Technology Blogs at pop-pins.com